YoYo Massage Therapy - Outcall Massage Services London

 

YoYo Massage Therapy

Outcall Massage Services

hot oil massage

holistic massage therapy

Hello London! I am the wonderful YoYo; a slim 5’7” and 120lb, . I am a beautiful, feminine and very sexual Borneo born Chinese/Polynesian pre-op Transgender girl.

I have just returned to my adopted home of London. I am really looking forward to reconnecting with my old clients and, of course, looking forward to meeting new English men.
I offer a highly soothing massage service. I am professionally trained and can assure you of my quality and your experience. The holistic massage therapy I provide is used by my clients to release and relieve tension and muscle pain, as well as the best nice ending

During the cooler months I also provide a hot oil massage which you will find to be even more calming and relaxing.

All my photos are natural with no photoshopping etc. so you can be assured that what you see is what you will get.

It is always my priority to ensure that your experience is the best possible INCALL & OUTCALL.


Price Information

For contact please send a polite text only to 07481083002 or
WhatsApp to +447481083002 and I’ll get back to you

My rates start at £100 for an in call, which includes 60min in your company for massage

My general availability is 10am to 7pm a few days a week, and I am only contactable between 9am and 10pm. I am rarely available on short notice, so I recommend booking at least two hours in advance.

I look forward to seeing you soon,

YoYo


Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates | Designed by OddThemes