Emily massage - Transgender masseuse Based in Bayswater London

 

Emily transgender masseuse


Category Transgender 
Based in bayswater
Nationality United Kingdom
Provides Outcall Massage Services

Hi, my dear customers, My name is Emily and I'm 25 years old. I came from the beautiful land of Borneo. I just arrived here in London and I am ready to give you a wonderful soothing body massage experience. I'm doing a soothing full body massage therapy, it's good for your health and it help to relaxing your mind and body.

So if you want to experience a wonderful massage therapy please do not hesitate to contact me at: +447492188366 (WhatsApp / Text / Call) and make an early appointment so that I can arrange it in my schedule. My affordable price is : £100 every 60 minutes for in-call. £150 every 60 minutes for out-call. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed

Contact - 07492188366


Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates | Designed by OddThemes