Soothing massage girl Sofia - Independent masseuse in London

massage girl in bayswater

nuru gel massage

relaxing full body oil massage

swedish full body massage



Dear Special Friend I am Sophia, an independent masseuse who is educated, soothing, fascinating, always with a sweet smile and well dressed for every occasion; I aim to bring passion and excitement to our relationship. 

 I love to please and fulfil all your desires. Giving Massage is a pleasure for me. Passionate about all aspects of my life as well as being a romantic and sincere young woman, behind closed doors, I can be your perfect mouse.

I provide various types of massage, depending on your taste, of course, all done in a warm atmosphere: candles, low light, music, relaxing scents, and essential. Oils, clean towels, and shower facilities. I can offer
relaxing

-tantric
-Nuru gel
-prostate
-4 hands
-mutual
-shower
- couples


Price for 1 h may vary 120£-150£ depending on what kind of massage session you want
half-hour is 80

My services


Relaxing Full Body Oil Massage 
Stress Relief Massage 
Aromatherapy Massage 
Deep Tissue Massage 
Nuru Gel Massage 
4 Hands Massage 
Swedish Full Body Massage

Contact number - 07432400885

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates | Designed by OddThemes