Rebecca - A Cross Dresser Masseuse From Brazil

 

Brazilian Cross Dresser Masseuse

Contact Rebecca: 07513404980


Hello, I am Rebbeca, a 35 years old, not a woman. I’m a shemale masseuse therapist. I only do incall and my techniques are deep tissue and sports massage. My place is
discreet and comfortable, schedule appointments at least 1:30 hour in advance, please! I am beautiful and friendly!
I ask you to please be clean or I have a bath available for before and after the massage session!

I guarantee that my massage is real!
I have 3 years of experience, dedication and commitment so that you can have a very relaxing and comfortable time!
If you are looking for a relaxing moment, I am the right girl for you!
You will be very welcome!
thank you!


Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates | Designed by OddThemes